Monday, May 29, 2017

Bitsler Review (Bitsler.com Review | Scam or Legit)

As Bitcoin grows more and more in popularity, websites just like Bitsler.com are popping up left and right and this leaves many people wondering whether or not said sites are reviews or scams.  Luckily for you I am here to try out all of these bitcoin gambling and faucet sites for you so you don't have to do the hard work! 

I have been using Bitsler for a couple weeks now, but I can already tell their platform is reliable and trustworthy. 

I have deposited .01 Bitcoin into Bitsler 3 or 4 times now, and I haven't lost my deposit yet!  I have at least doubled my coin each time on a deposit and I made it all the way to .05 on the last go round.  

There are a lot of bitcoin dice and gambling sites where you seem to win all the time until you make a larger gamble and then suddenly you lose all of your coin.  I can certainly say that I don't have that feel with Bitsler and I think they are provably fair, not just provable results! 

The other great thing about this site is the fact that you don't even have to deposit your own coin to make money.  I have literally cashed out .0005 over a dozen times already in well under 1 month on the site.  This is very promising considering you get more and more free satoshi the more you bet and higher you level up.  The great part about this website is the fact that even your free bitcoin from the faucet goes towards your overall level and bets! 

If you were thinking about trying Bitsler I would highly recommend them to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment